Either the USA will control the entire world, or the entire world will destroy the USA. The United States is developing a nuclear plan to attack military bases in Iran. The U.S. nuclear strike against Iran would take place after a nuclear attack in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The new attack on the U.S. soil could provoke a large sector of the American public and encourage the Bush administration to launch an attack on Iran. Since an attack on the U.S. is, according to experts, almost inevitable, the Bush regime would likely be given the justification to attack Iran. Some believe that the Bush administration would not even seek congressional approval and launch the attack on the basis of alleged self-defense?Iran’s nuclear ambitions have U.S. reviewing controversial optionshttp://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050731/OPINION03/50729028&SearchID=73215834737233=Which tells you right there and then that any attack on the US will NOT be by Iran, because Iran is too smart to hand the US the pretext for conquest that the US Government so clearly lusts after.Iran warns U.S., Israel against attackhttp://www.wpherald.com/storyview.php?StoryID=20050729-112558-3597r "Washington is already drowning in the Iraqi river and the drowned cannot move from the river to the sea."OCCUPIED BAGHDAD, New Iraq - Five U.S. soldiers were killed by roadside bombs in two separate incidents in Baghdad, the U.S. military said Sunday.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8749869/PENTAGON PLAN CALLS FOR SCALE DOWN OF U.S. OCCUPATION TROOPS IN IRAQ TO 60,000 BY END OF '06... OCCUPIED JERUSALEM - Israel will launch a massive ground operation if Palestinian militants fire on Israeli soldiers and settlers during next month's Gaza pullout.http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050731/D8BMF03G0.htmlWhy would Palestinians fire on Israelis while they are LEAVING? That would only provide Israel the excuse to call the whole thing off. Now, the SETTLERS certainly have a motive to fire on Israelis and frame the Palestinians.
Finger points to Israeli intelligence as al-Qaeda websites are wiped outhttp://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1715166,00.htmlOver the past fortnight Israeli intelligence agents have noticed something distinctly odd happening on the internet. One by one, Al-Qaeda’s affiliated websites have vanished until only a handful remain? Someone has cut the line of communication between the spiritual leaders of international terrorism and their supporters. Since 9/11 the websites have been the main links to disseminate propaganda and information. Monday September 10, 2001 - Five hundred websites - many of them with an Arab or Muslim connection - crashed last Wednesday when an anti-terrorism taskforce raided InfoCom Corporation in Texas. http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4253580,00.htmlIn addition, InfoCom is the registered owner of ".iq" - the internet country code for Iraq. FBI Agents Raid Muslim-Owned Internet Company Five days before 9-11.FBI executes "unspecified search warrant" to shut down Arab Muslim web sites, denies racial bias Four days before 9-11.Guess who "persuaded" the FBI to shut down the Arab web sites just before 9-11 ?September 6, 2001- (ACN) La Voz de Aztlan has learned that approximately 50 federal agents are still inside the business offices of an Internet Service Provider after an early morning raid yesterday. The InfoCom corporate building in Richardson, Texas was first surrounded and then evacuated in the early morning hours. The FBI has shut down servers that host many websites serving the refugee Palestinian community. At least one of the websites was for the purpose of charity. The website for the Holy Land Foundation raises funds in the United States to help countless Palestinians that have been adversely affected by Israel's racist apartheid policies. Other websites that have been shut down include those for the Muslim Students Association, the Islamic Society of North America, and for the Islamic Association for Palestine.We can not sit back and allow the Zionists to gradually erode our sacred rights guaranteed by the greatest political document men has ever written and that is the United States Constitution. Presently most of the members of the U.S. Congress are in the pockets of extremely wealthy and powerful Zionist business interests. We must turn the tide and expose these Zionist lackeys before all Americans are enslaved and then it will be too late. We are already suffering the consequences of the ever tightening noose."Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/spyring.html
-- US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html1. The Israeli “movers” cheered the 9-11 attacks to celebrate the successful accomplishment of the greatest spy operation ever pulled off in history.
2. One of them, or an accomplice, then calls a 9-1-1 police dispatcher to report Palestinian bomb-makers in a white van headed for the Holland Tunnel.
3. Having thus pre-framed the Palestinians with this phone call, the Israeli bombers then head for the George Washington Bridge instead, where they will drop off their time-bomb van and escape with Urban Moving accomplices.
4. But the police react very wisely and proactively by closing off ALL bridges and tunnels instead of just the Holland Tunnel. This move inadvertently foils the Israelis’ misdirection play and leads to their own capture and 40 day torture.
5. To cover up this story, the U.S. Justice Department rounds up over 1000 Arabs for minor immigration violations and places them in New York area jails. The Israelis therefore become less conspicuous as the government and media can now claim that the Israelis were just immigration violators caught in the same dragnet as many other Arabs.
6. After several months, FBI and Justice Department “higher-ups” are able to gradually push aside the local FBI agents and free the Israelis quietly.A former Navy lawyer who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen says former president Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an Israel used unmarked planes and boats to attack the USS Liberty in order to blame the sinking on Egypt and trick the US into war on Israel's enemy. That should sound familiar, since that was the motive behind the Lavon Affair and may have also been the motive behind the attack on USS Cole and 9-11. Meanwhile, I have had enough of Presidents and congresses more loyal to Israel than to America. It is time for them to go.FBI seeks to probe senior Israeli diplomat in Pentagon spy case According to accepted practice, Israeli civil servants have immunity and cannot be investigated by foreign countries about actions taken in their work capacity, and it appears that Israel would like this immunity applied in the current affair.The Enemy Within http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1730.htmAIPAC, the Neocons and the Mossad: A Study in Subversion and TreasonMore evidence emerges that Rumsfeld's Pentagon is "running" Al Qaeda-affiliated terrorist organizations.Relations between Washington and Tashkent finally boiled over after evidence that Pentagon special operations teams were involved in the Islamist revolt against President Islam Karimov's government in the town of Andijan on May 17. On July 29, Tashkent formally evicted the United States from its airbase at Karshi-Khanabad, also known as "K2." The Pentagon was given 180 days to evacuate all personnel, aircraft, and equipment from the base, which had been used by the United States since the Afghan war broke out following 911. The State Department was apparently blindsided by the abrupt Uzbek decision. It planned to send a diplomat to Tashkent on August 2 to negotiate the base's future. However, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had already decided to scrap K2 after he secured continued basing rights in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. The Uzbek media has been abuzz with revelations that Pentagon special operations teams secretly met in Afghanistan with Tohir Yoldashev and members of his Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU), a group the U.S. State Department considers a terrorist organization allied to "Al Qaeda." The meetings were reported to have occurred before and after the Andijan revolt, which was blamed on IMU forces. The US-IMU meetings in Afghanistan were also referenced in an article in Asia Times by India's former ambassador to Uzbekistan and Turkey, M. K. Bhadrakumar. The Uzbek government obviously believes the Pentagon has been dealing with terrorist groups and decided to deny the Americans a base from which they might be using to foment Islamist terrorist operations in Uzbekistan and in surrounding countries. Uzbekistan Warned US: Evacuate K2 Basehttp://www.zaman.com/?bl=international&alt=&hn=22428The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), which includes Russia and China, had demanded a timetable for the evacuation of the US military bases in Central Asia in the SCO Summit held at Kazakhstan at the beginning of the month. In response, US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld held a diplomatic tour that included SCO members Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. ''We always think ahead. We'll be fine," he said on the subject of the base in Uzbekistan.Donald Rumsfeld doesn't like long-term occupations. He's always made that clear. After U.S. forces took Baghdad, the Defense secretary had plans to reduce the U.S. presence in Iraq to 40,000 troops by the fall of 2003. Then the insurgency struck?http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8770418/site/newsweek/Their account squares with a British memo leaked in mid-July. "Emerging U.S. plans assume that 14 out of 18 provinces could be handed over to Iraqi control by early 2006, allowing a reduction in overall [U.S. and Coalition forces] from 176,000 down to 66,000," says the Ministry of Defense memo. The Bush administration wants to pre-empt growing public pressure for withdrawal, which could give the insurgents a Vietnam-like strategic goal. Military planners, meanwhile, are deeply concerned about driving away Army careerists and recruits if current deployments are forced into 2007. If the U.S. Army has to do another rotation into Iraq in the fall of 2006 to keep force levels up to their current 138,000, it "goes off a cliff," says retired Gen. Barry McCaffrey.Is America's War Winding Up?
http://www.antiwar.com/pat/?articleid=6812Is America preparing to pull out of Iraq without victory?I remember the arrogance that accompanied the "shock and awe" bombing campaign that kicked off the war in Iraq more than two years ago. The war was supposed to be quick and easy, a cakewalk. The enemy, we were told, would fold like a dinner napkin. And then, in the neoconservative fantasies of some of the crazier folks in the Bush crowd, the military would gear up for an invasion of Iran.http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/25/opinion/25herbert.html?ex=1122868800&en=524b88719a8a2551&ei=5070&emc=eta1"Messing up other countries," said Mr. Dommen, "doesn't make the world or America safer." There is still no indication that the Bush administration recognizes the utter folly of its war in Iraq, which has been like a constant spray of gasoline on the fire of global terrorism. What was required in the aftermath of Sept. 11 was an intense, laserlike focus by America and its allies on Al Qaeda-type terrorism. Instead, the Bush crowd saw its long dreamed of opportunity to impose its will on Iraq, which had nothing to do with the great tragedy of Sept. 11. Many thousands have paid a fearful price for that bit of ideological madness.
KARL ROVE and VARIOUS SPIES HE IS LINKED TO
Karl Rove's only full-time foreign-policy advisor is Michael Ledeen, a rabid anti-Arab, pro-Israel activist. The FBI is investigating Ledeen for procuring forged documents (shown here) on nonexistent WMD, which George Bush used to justify his war on Iraq. When Joseph Wilson exposed the farce, Rove helped "out" Wilson's CIA wife. Did Ledeen procure the documents for Rove, and how might he have done that? The story includes multinational stool pigeon Rocco Martino, Italian spy Francesco Pazienza, wanted CIA spy Robert Seldon Lady, and Pentagon analyst Larry Franklin, who's under charges of giving US secrets to Israel
The birth of the Shi'ite Empire
"Ledeen may say he wants the US to attack Iran, but when you are as corrupt as Michael Ledeen, words are meaningless. Watch what the neocons do; don't put too much faith in what they say. And keep in mind that when Ledeen was on Reagan's National Security Council his major responsibility was to supply US arms to Iran through Israel.
In a letter to Mr. Bush, the senators cited the disclosure on Thursday that Mr. Bolton had been interviewed by the State Department's inspector general in an investigation of intelligence failures related to Iraq, even though he told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in March that he had not been involved in any such inquiry.
The State Department has admitted that, as Mr. Biden charged, Mr. Bolton had been interviewed in a previous inquiry into one particular intelligence failure on Iraq, the finding that Iraq had tried to buy raw uranium from Niger for a nuclear arms program. That finding turned out to be based on forged documents. Administration officials appeared shaken by the disclosure, and some worried openly that it might hurt Mr. Bolton's chances of a recess appointment, a tactic that a president is permitted use once Congress is in recess in August. The appointment would expire at the end of next year, however.
Third terror cell on loose
Funny how Britain didn't have all this "terror" until AFTER they announced plans to pull out of Iraq.
Israeli Security to Protect London's Underground September 21, 2004
Failed bomber called plot a 'demonstration'
The person who talked about the Italian interrogation, who declined to speak for attribution because the law bars such disclosures, said Hussain maintained that his group was not connected to Al Qaeda or to the bombers who died with 52 other people July 7 in London.
From Kings Cross to Armageddon?
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1731.htm#001Bush plans 50th ranch trip in five yearshttp://usatoday.printthis.clickability.com/pt/cpt?action=cpt&title=USATODAY.com+-+Bush+plans+50th+ranch+trip+in+five+years&expire=&urlID=14993440&fb=Y&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fnews%2Fwashington%2F2005-07-29-bush-ranch_x.htm&partnerID=1660White House Cock Sucker Scott McClellan said Bush also will be preparing for a busy September 11th, when he plans to deliver major addresses on the "war on terror"!You know that "war on terror" our troops have been fighting for two years? Yeah, that's over.Now, we're involved in a "global stuggle against violent extremism." (It just rolls off the tongue.) The White House has decided that the "war on terror" moniker that's been a catch phrase for so long just isn't cutting it anymore. "War," of course, implies death and destruction and flag-drapped coffins (and heaven knows, we don't want to think about those). Gen. Richard B. Myers, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said he thinks that "war" implies that uniformed troops are the answer. (Wait? You mean they're not?!) And Steven J. Hadley, the national security advisor, told The Washington Post, "It's broader than [a war on terror.] It's a global struggle against extremism. We need to dispute both the gloomy vision and offer a positive alternative."You Call This a War?http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1729.htm#001What starts as a means eventually becomes an end in itself. What we thought was only a specific emergency measure turns out to be a whole way of life. Some very brainy people never catch on to this.Pax Americana is over. Challenges from Vietnam and the Balkans to the Middle East and September 11 have revealed the limits of American supremacy. Will the United States learn to fade quietly, or will U.S. conservatives resist and thereby transform a gradual decline into a rapid and dangerous fall? http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1720.htmPresident Bush’s options appear extremely limited, and there is little doubt that the United States will continue to decline as a decisive force in world affairs over the next decade. The real question is not whether U.S. hegemony is waning but whether the United States can devise a way to descend gracefully, with minimum damage to the world, and to itself.Something Evil This Way Comes?http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1731.htmWere the recent bombings in London part of a covert operation intended to pave the way for a totalitarian state? No matter how outlandish this may sound, and despite what the mainstream media may say, there is considerable evidence that this may indeed be the case.Exclusive: Secret Memo—Send to Be Torturedhttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8769416/site/newsweek/This memo appears to be the first that directly questions the legal premises of the Bush administration policy of "extraordinary rendition"—a secret program under which terror suspects are transferred to foreign countries that have been widely criticized for practicing torture.World Not Set To Deal With FluFunny how this "bird flu" popped up just after scientists dug up samples of the 1918 Spanish Flu (which was a bullshit name since the disease actually first appeared on US military bases and spread to the rest of the world as US troops from those bases were deployed around the world).
The events of September 11th 2001 helped pave the way for the invasion of Afghanistan and that ultimately led to the current quagmire in Iraq and a whole raft of new security legislation. Right now we cannot say with any certainty where the events of July 7th are heading but something is definitely in the offing. At the time of writing, residents near Wright Patterson Air Force Base in the US report tremendous activity there, far more so than usual. Coupled with this we are informed that all leave has been cancelled at some US military bases and with the construction of a huge US military base in Israel (11) scheduled to be operational by September, something big is looming in the months ahead.
Normal progress for a mutating illness is to mutate into a LESS lethal form, since lethal viruses kill their own hosts, where as viruses that do not make their hosts sick will survive and propagate.
The current Bird Flu virus may infect humans in close contact with the birds, but there is little or no secondary communicability. In other words, humans afflicted with Bird flu do not give the disease to other humans.
So, how do the "experts" know that Bird Flu will mutate into a lethal form that is human-to-human transmissible? ‘Treason doth never prosper/What’s the reason? Why if prospers, none dare call it treason!’